Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Girl

My parents are reminded every day that I am a Big Girl now... like when I throw my Snow White purse over my shoulder and say "I'm going to the grocery store to get some milk", or "I'm gonna take the trash around". The funniest was tonight when I looked up with my Very Serious Face and said: "Mom, you need to calm down!". When they aren't laughing at me, my parents are pretty cool about going along with all of my projects, like giving Dad a makeover. The best part of being more grown up is that I get jokes now, and I can say funny things on purpose to make Mom and Dad crack up. Mom says we have to work on something called "manners for a lady"... like when I toot, I'm not supposed to laugh or yell "I tooted!"; I'm supposed to say "Excuse me". Even though I am very busy being a Big Girl now, I still reserve the right to be the same sweet baby who needs a good cuddle once in a while.

No comments: